The available inventory of homes for sale in Bend was up 7% last month and up another 9% last week. There were 312 active listings in June, up from 291 in May. Based on our weekly trends, there were 340 active listings in Bend during the week of July 17.
While the number of homes for sale in Bend is at its highest since last November, the local real estate market is still very competitive. On average, homes in Bend are selling in only 13 days—68% more quickly than in May.
The median sales price in Bend is up 3%, from $747,500 in May to $770,194 in June. Year-over-year, the median price is up 7% when compared to $720,000 in June 2022.
Even with the median sales price in Bend at an almost high, there are price reductions that buyers can seek out. Over the last six weeks, there were an average of 38 price reductions weekly. For comparison, there were an average of 25 price reductions each week during the prior six-week period.
Home sales were up 12% last month, from 161 in May to 180 in June. Pending sales were flat, from 185 in May to 182 last month.
Have questions about the value of your home? Or need guidance on navigating the Bend real estate market as a buyer? We are here to help. We love sharing our expertise to help you make data-driven decisions that support your real estate dreams.
Median Home Price
- The median sales price of a home in Bend is $770,194, up 3% from $747,500 in May.
- Year-over-year, the median home price is up 7% from $720,000 in June 2022.
- New listings were up 9% in June, from 231 in May to 251 last month.
- In June 2022, there were 315 new listings of homes in Bend.
Home Sold and Pending Sales
- There were 182 pending sales in June, almost even with 185 homes in May.
- Last year, 181 homes in Bend were pending in June.
- Home sales were up 12% last month, from 161 sales in May to 180 in June.
- In June 2022, there were 197 sales of Bend homes.
Active Listings and Months of Inventory
- Active listings in Bend were up 7% in June, from 291 in May to 312 last month.
- Last week (ending July 23), there were 340 active listings.
- There were 13% fewer listings this June compared with last year, when there were 357 in June 2022.
- The months of inventory in Bend is 1.7, almost even with 1.8 months’ worth in May of this year, and 1.8 months’ worth in June 2022.
Days on Market and Price Reductions
- Homes in Bend sold 68% more quickly in June than in May, with an average of 13 days on the market compared with 40 days in May.
- In June 2022, homes were selling in an average of 12 days.
- There are an average of 38 price reductions each week based on our weekly data over the last six weeks.