Real Estate Administrative Assistant
Deeply rooted. We established the Skjersaa Group in partnership with Duke Warner Realty in 2012 as a way to invest in the Bend community on many levels. We have a passion for this place, and love helping buyers and sellers of real estate embrace the dream of living life in Bend to the fullest. We know every nook and cranny of this beautiful town and its outskirts and feel grateful for our history that helps us mindfully guide our clients through real estate transactions that are mutually beneficial and positive. We appreciate the legacy we have in Bend, which allows us a seat at the table with other civic leaders and local business owners for thoughtful discussions centered on sustainability, livability and relevant economic growth. We donate at least 1% of our profit to environmental and educational initiatives that benefit our town, our region, our state and our planet. Our hard-working, close-knit team consistently exhibits our core values of intention, integrity, collaboration, excellence and authenticity in all we do. We are looking for an experienced real estate professional to provide high-level support to our team and flawless customer service to our clients.
- A professional with experience in the real estate (or related) industry looking for an integral role with a small, dynamic realty group that truly values your front-line and behind-the-scenes support.
- Adept at prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deadlines with poise and good nature.
- Detail-oriented, methodical and resourceful.
- Self-directed, and work well both independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- A gifted communicator who proactively shares information using verbal and written methods.
- Unflappable and level-headed even when priorities shift and schedules change.
- A meticulous proofreader with superb writing skills.
- Personable and warm; you relate well and engage with a wide range of personalities.
- Skilled at creating basic marketing materials that are elegant and in-line with branding.
- Tech savvy and easily learn new systems and programs to help you, your team and customers stay organized and informed.
- Comfortable with luxury, but also genuine and down-to-earth.
- Enjoy researching and sharing information with your team and clients to help them make informed decisions.
- Dedicated to your community and care about its sustainability.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- You have embraced our core values and earned the respect of our entire team for your dedication, attention to detail and positive, can-do attitude.
- You have studied for and obtained your Oregon Real Estate Broker License if you did not have one when you joined our team.
- You follow state agency laws and rules as you prepare impeccable listing and sales contracts using Oregon Real Estate Agency documents and software.
- We consistently exceed the expectations of our clients because of your commitment to excellent service and proactive communication.
- The detailed research you gather helps answer questions from buyers, sellers and brokers about diverse properties and logistics.
- Working in tandem with our Transaction Coordinator, you help ensure impeccable standards for deal management.
- You enjoy the opportunity to show properties, host open houses and fulfill other broker responsibilities as needed.
- Your collaboration with our marketing and graphic design contractors ensures the steady flow of digital and print communications that support our core values and branding while representing our services and listings in a professional, engaging way.
Are you ready for your dream support role with one of Bend’s premier real estate groups? You have:
- At least 1-2 years of real estate experience, or equivalent experience in a related industry.
- A current Oregon Real Estate License or the ambition to obtain one.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Perceptive and articulate communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Proven experience providing excellent service in a high-volume, fast-paced business environment.
- Expertise with Word and Excel, as well as cloud-based software like Gmail and Dropbox.
- A warm, efficient phone presence.
- A passion for leveraging your strong administrative support to ensure smooth sales processes.
- Keen proofreading and editing skills.
- The ability to provide basic IT and software support and training to other members of your team.
- A good eye for creating and editing visual collateral including flyers, advertisements and other basic marketing materials using a layout program like InDesign.
- An adaptable personality and the ability to work a flexible schedule as needed.
- A strong work ethic and collaborative spirit.