Buying a Home in Central Oregon
Buying a home is a big step! Whether you’re buying your first home, your dream home, or your tenth investment property, yours will be a big investment. The Skjersaa Group knows how important this is to you. And we have an army of experts to make sure we find the perfect property for your unique circumstances.
Finding the perfect property is just one way we can help you with your real estate purchase. As real estate agents, we have ongoing access to experts in every related field from lending to relocation. We won’t rest until we have taken you through every step of the buying process. It’s our gift and guarantee to you.
Because this is our neighborhood also, we can provide you with detailed information about our communities, cities, and state. The Skjersaa Group has a clear understanding of the local market, and an excellent inventory of homes. We also have full access to our Multiple Listing Service (MLS) so you can shop online from the comfort of your own home. Make a list of the homes you want to see and we’ll tour them together.
The home buying process may seem complex, but we’ll make it easy for you. We will help you:
• Identify your priorities
• Understand the real estate market
• Research different communities
• Apply for financing
• Understand the seller’s responsibilities
• Search for properties
• Complete and present the Real Estate Purchase Contract (REPC)
• Counteroffer until the deal is just right
• Conduct a home inspection
As our client, you will have all the benefits offered by a team of professional realtors.
Services Provided to Represent the Interests of Home Buyers
To save your time, minimize your stress, provide maximum security and help assure you get the best home for your money; the Skjersaa Group will perform the following services for you, the home buyer:
• Provide a complete explanation of the home buying process.
• Provide thorough knowledge of the current and emerging real estate market conditions.
• Assist you in selecting the best home for you, for your money.
• Write your purchase agreement to correctly and clearly express your intentions and represent your interests.
• Submit your purchase agreement in a manner that will present you in the most favorable position.
• Review all offers in detail and provide negotiation representation of your interests.
• Provide assistance in obtaining the best possible financing of your next home.
• Coordinate the closing of your purchase with other REALTORS®, lenders, inspectors, appraisers, attorneys, escrow officers, and title insurance companies.
• Provide on-going personal communication to keep you informed on the step-by-step progress of the purchase of your home.
• Provide post-sale follow-up to assure your total satisfaction.
It may matter more who personally represents your interests when buying a home than which home you may attempt to purchase. If you try to buy the right home through the wrong agent, you may not get the home you want to and you may have an unsatisfactory home buying experience.
You can’t get these personal services from us unless we are the team you select to represent your interest in the purchase of your home.